It's currently 10:26 here, but my eyes r still wide open O_O. Got nothing to do so I re-read previous posts from my old blog : http://i-nadiaa.blogspot.com . I suggest you to read 'em too :))
Anyway, I accidentally found 'his' blog. Yea I'm a real stalker. I read his blog and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just cannot stop laughing, he's way too funny. Seemed like he hasn't updating his blog yet. His latest post was posted on 2010.
Tomorrow is the 1st examination week btw. hate it for sure. Well............بِسْÙ…ِ اللّÙ‡ِ الرَّØْÙ…َÙ†ِ الرَّØِÙŠْÙ…ِ,
Night all, Night there. Sweet dreams :)
Popular Posts
-
" Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a ...
-
Intouchables is a really great movie and I really want to watch this tomorrow and shit I just realized that I'm gonna having Natio...
-
Dreams and Future, lets talk about it. I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class...
-
After apparently six months, I'm finally coming home! Whenever I'm home I'd always spare my time to look after friends of...
LOWONGAN KERJA ONLINE
http://projects.co.id/public/browse_projects/listing
By Inas Nadiya Marhayati, 2013. Powered by Blogger.
No comments :
Post a Comment