Europe on Screen comes again!
I always missed it every year but I swear I won't miss it anymore! Final exam? Who cares! :p
I waaaaaaaaannntt to see Disco and Atomic War, Into Eternity: A Film For The Future, Lost Songs of Anatolia and so so on! Yeah I'll might be watch only the films which is in IFI Salemba bcs it's the nearest -_- Well, C U there peeps! :-D
Popular Posts
-
" Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a ...
-
Dreams and Future, lets talk about it. I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class...
-
After apparently six months, I'm finally coming home! Whenever I'm home I'd always spare my time to look after friends of...
-
Intouchables is a really great movie and I really want to watch this tomorrow and shit I just realized that I'm gonna having Natio...
LOWONGAN KERJA ONLINE
http://projects.co.id/public/browse_projects/listing
By Inas Nadiya Marhayati, 2013. Powered by Blogger.

No comments :
Post a Comment