That time when you already feel comfortable with something. Something that already becomes a habit, a part of your day, a part of your life.
But how if that 'something' got 'nothing' in a sudden...It has gone, and you dont know whether they'd come back..That's terrible.
Wherever u are, whatever ur reason, just promise me you'll come back soon, so many things I want to tell you!. And let's rewinding the past, let's just be a good friends, forever friends.
Popular Posts
-
" Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a ...
-
Dreams and Future, lets talk about it. I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class...
-
Less than a week n then yes here we go 2013! :)) 2012 was very rough, hectic yet really fascinating year for me. Days may passed by but mem...
-
Intouchables is a really great movie and I really want to watch this tomorrow and shit I just realized that I'm gonna having Natio...
LOWONGAN KERJA ONLINE
http://projects.co.id/public/browse_projects/listing
By Inas Nadiya Marhayati, 2013. Powered by Blogger.
No comments :
Post a Comment