What I Wanna Be

Dreams and Future, lets talk about it.
I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class and yeah I'm not a smart or genius student but I have a lot of dreams.
ONE : I want to be a meteorologist. Idk why, but I really interested in weather, climate,and atmosphere thingy. I also love to explore the phenomena of nature :P


Watch this video tour
  further info please click here

TWO : I also want to be an interior designer. Oh god I've been dreamed to be a designer for a long time. I LOVE designing, and I really wish that someday I could build a house of my own with my own design too :)

THREE : I wanna have a shop. A shop which sells and provide stuffs about crafting and stationary. I want my shop fulfilled with papers, threads, ribbons, chalks, markers, fabrics, wools, knick-knacks and many other crafting thingy. 

FOUR : I want to.....really really want to............travel around the world! Yep, I wish I could travel to France, Italy, Alaska, Rusia...................................someday! SOMEDAY I WILL! =)))

That's all. Ok umm that's not all. I still have many dreams and thoughts but I think four is enough to share :P. Please pray for me, and wish for my dreams will be come true :) . Yes I will pray for you guys too! I pray for your success and happiness :) May Allah always besides you and me while we are on our way to reaching our dreams, Amin 

Inashya

Aside struggling with her last year of university, she involved in several non-academics activities including non-profit organization, freelance web-editor and french course. She's still travelling, and wishes to travel more

2 comments :