Tolong jaga lisanmu, akan lebih baik jika kau hanya membisu
Tolong hentikan racauan-mu, jika kau ingin menenangkanku
Tolong lepas cengkraman-mu, karena aku ingin terbang bebas.
Tolong bawa aku pergi, Kumohon.
Namun jika tidak bisa, satu pintaku :
Bisakah kau pergi?
Karena hanya tanpamu, aku bisa hidup kembali.
Popular Posts
-
" Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a ...
-
Intouchables is a really great movie and I really want to watch this tomorrow and shit I just realized that I'm gonna having Natio...
-
Dreams and Future, lets talk about it. I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class...
-
After apparently six months, I'm finally coming home! Whenever I'm home I'd always spare my time to look after friends of...
LOWONGAN KERJA ONLINE
http://projects.co.id/public/browse_projects/listing
By Inas Nadiya Marhayati, 2013. Powered by Blogger.
No comments :
Post a Comment