After had a lovely sunday, with my lovely nieces :)
That lil girl with the purple dress one is Alvier Najwa Chairunnisa or usually called 'Aping'. Next to Aping is Cahaya Hati or Aya. They both are my supadupa cute nieces :-))
Lucu bgt kan merekaaaa? umurnya sama-sama 5 tahun, sama-sama ngegemesin juga iiiiihhhh ><
Popular Posts
-
" Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a ...
-
Intouchables is a really great movie and I really want to watch this tomorrow and shit I just realized that I'm gonna having Natio...
-
Dreams and Future, lets talk about it. I'm a 15 y-o-girl (but soon will turn 16!!!). I'm at 2nd year of high school, science class...
-
After apparently six months, I'm finally coming home! Whenever I'm home I'd always spare my time to look after friends of...
LOWONGAN KERJA ONLINE
http://projects.co.id/public/browse_projects/listing
By Inas Nadiya Marhayati, 2013. Powered by Blogger.


No comments :
Post a Comment