Hi, Malang!

I spent the previous couple of weeks going  thru a row of riotous days caused by deadlines and midterms but feeling grateful because I can finally having days-off, it all well-spent in a field trip to Malang! There you go a glimpse of my 3d1n in Kota Batu and Malang :)
photos were taken by Kak Anung








What fascinates me more is how beautiful the city landscape is, especially at night. Since Kota Batu lied on highland, Malang city can be seen incredibly gorgeous. I've seen the similar city view at night in Semarang, Bandung and Jogja (which usually known as 'Bukit Bintang') but I think this one is the greatest. Unfortunately I'm not able to upload the photos yet, will do asap! :))

Inashya

Aside struggling with her last year of university, she involved in several non-academics activities including non-profit organization, freelance web-editor and french course. She's still travelling, and wishes to travel more

2 comments :