Summer Vacation!





After apparently six months, I'm finally coming home!
Whenever I'm home I'd always spare my time to look after friends of mine. It was always great to see them and having sucha endless babbles and chuckles.

well, sorry for not posting the others ( I actually met up with four groups of buddies but unfortunately only this one pic that comes out nicely)



Done reuniting with those fellas, now off to summer vacation! Hop on an early morning boat from Muara Angke pier to Pulau Pari, which lies in northern bay of Jakarta. It was my second visit here anyway. Comparing to two years ago in the similar month, Pulau Pari has changed much I guess. The obvious one is the amount of visitors : if on my first visit it was kinda calm island with tranquilizing surroundings and few visitors, now I never thought Pulau Pari would be this populous. Well, it's good that Pulau Pari has developed into a better alternative holiday destination that it has various watersports and foodstalls by now but it's sad to see those who come to visit and not paying enough attention to the environment. I spot plastic trash and cans in some places. Pulau Pari isn't as comfortable as it used to but let's have some fun tough!
At Pantai Pasir Perawan, with Ina

heading to the ocean for snorkling time!





School of fish passing by (Please don't mind those legs..)


efforts needed for posing on this one photo



"Siblings by blood, bestfriends by choice"-Ina





A happy holiday, a happy me :) Now returning to reality where a pile of chores awaits. Will be back with great journeys to be told!❤️


Inashya

Aside struggling with her last year of university, she involved in several non-academics activities including non-profit organization, freelance web-editor and french course. She's still travelling, and wishes to travel more

No comments :

Post a Comment